AstonJ
Progressive Web Apps in 100 Seconds
Most Liked
Carter
Except still no web push from apple for ios https://onesignal.com/blog/the-state-of-ios-web-push-in-2020 this is exactly why we need a strong EU to stop big companies like apple being dicks!
1
Carter
1
Popular Frontend topics
:rotating_light: Silly Post Alert :rotating_light:
With the Coronavirus keeping the majority of us developers quarantined, how many “new...
New
Sprinkles of JS, or full frontend frameworks? What do you use and why?
New
Hello everyone,
Does anybody uses Web Components in 2020? It’s quite old, but recently it seems to have some kind of revival.
I have be...
New
The Analytics That Matter | CSS-Tricks.
I’ve long been skeptical of quoting global browser usage percentages to justify their usage of b...
New
Finally, I am going to enhance my css skills!
I have always somehow ignored this, but now I finally decided to understand animations, tr...
New
The situation
Hi there! I’m working on a live view app right now that encrypts sensitive user content (text and images) using the browser...
New
My Favorite tool is figma, It helps a lot in designing .
New
Hello everyone, is there a website or app that I can use to improve my self
Like where there are UI UX designs to practice with and then...
New
For the last few months I’ve been (re)-learning vanilla CSS. Initially I did not ‘get’ how to structure CSS to take advantage of the ‘cas...
New
When it comes to integrating messaging features into super apps, you’ll want a reliable and efficient solution. Here are some top SMS API...
New
Other popular topics
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /laravel









