Unknown_0O0

Unknown_0O0

Scratchblox, please play and share your thoughts!

Welcome, fellow game enthusiasts! Allow me to introduce Scratchblox, a delightful blend of Old Roblox charm and Scratch creativity. Step into a world where nostalgia reigns supreme as you combat Old Roblox Zombies through the soothing rhythm of clicking. This game offers a serene journey into the past.

I warmly invite you to experience Scratchblox and share your thoughts with me. Your feedback is invaluable as I strive to create an immersive and enjoyable experience for all. Take your time, explore every nook and cranny, and let me know what you think. Together, let’s relive the magic of Old Roblox in a whole new light.

We eagerly await your insights and suggestions!

Play here > https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1008635562/

First Post!

Eiji

Eiji

I have no idea about Roblox, but this game is rather too simple? It’s like you press right all the time and spam by clicking left mouse in a single place. Even if you miss one from time to time you would not die as long as you have points by killing other zombies. I never did that, but I guess that would be terrible easy to write a bot doing that and getting high score without any problem.

How about losing 1/2 of all points (rounded up on half)? Of course it would not help with bots, but it would definitely prevent such tactic for normal players. Another alternative may be adding a cooldown which is long enough to prevent winning by clicking in one place only, so even writing bots would not be so easy?

If people would complain that it’s too difficult then there could be lots of potential stuff to help them not losing points like a shield icon appearing in random place as a reward for killing x number of zombies in a row or something like that.

What do you think about it?

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Please share!! :video_game: What did you use? What would you use going forward?
New
AstonJ
Probably more of a mid-sized team than small indie, but has gone viral after gameplay footage was released (which they did to attract mor...
New
AstonJ
Looks really good - the anti-aliasing is awesome. Wonder if it’s temporal and whether they still need checkerboard rendering on the PS5?
New
New
New
AstonJ
https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/ You have to start by entering a word (rather than just random characters) Here’s today’s (...
New
New
axenteflorin24
1691 Maze Escaper, in this video game the character played by the great and unique Rimescu Şmenărescu. Who is this Rimescu Şmenărescu rea...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
bic
Hello everybody :slight_smile: I’m making a tool with the goal to help creating branching dialogues for game development. I want to make...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New