AstonJ
Are we living in a simulation?
Inspired by this UE5 demo:
Which has got to the stage now where simulations are more and more life-like -and where it feels like it’s just a matter of time when they will be indistinguishable from real-life - which kindof begs the question - are we already living in a simulation given it is almost in our own grasp? ![]()
Most Liked
KnowledgeIsPower
Elon Musk thinks so, we are living in a simulation…
1
Popular Game Dev topics
I hope we get some join at some point :star_struck:
PS5 specs:
Anyone else looking forward to the PS5?
I am! :grin:
New
New
PS5 livestream Event on Wednesday :+1:
New
New
New
Hi guys, I’ve developed a free game on Google Play Store, could you tell me what you think?
The game is called “Structures: a building p...
New
1691 Maze Escaper, in this video game the character played by the great and unique Rimescu Şmenărescu. Who is this Rimescu Şmenărescu rea...
New
The fate of deadly dynamite blowing up is in your hands! You must prevent dynamite from touching nasty fireballs, or else it will blow up...
New
I make a cafe relax game that is free and WebGL. The challenge is you need to earn as much as possible so you can pay your bills and rent.
New
Hi. I’m Ciel. I’m looking for a bunch of people who would be interesting in helping me turn this story i’ve been working on into a Roblox...
New
Other popular topics
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









