lingo1357
Losing motivation to create gameplay
Hello,
I have a problem that you probably have too. I don’t have a problem with coding, but my problem is that as the game progresses, I lose motivation to create gameplay and no matter how much I think, I can’t come up with any ideas. I’ve searched the internet a lot, maybe I’ll find an AI chatbot, but I haven’t found anything.
How do you solve this problem?
regards,
Saeed
Most Liked
AstonJ
If you’re suffering with creators block taking a break can help - once you’ve recharged your batteries have another bash. Maybe focus on the types of games you’re most passionate about to begin with? ![]()
1
toon159
I you have no idea then talk to your friends who love games ![]()
1
adamaiken89
Just take a walk, chat with friends, sleep well and eat well.
1
Popular Game Dev topics
I hope we get some join at some point :star_struck:
PS5 specs:
Anyone else looking forward to the PS5?
I am! :grin:
New
Hello game developers. I’m an editor at The Pragmatic Bookshelf. I have a book by our own Tammy Coron on Native Apple Game Development wi...
New
New
Sony Unveils ‘Spatial Reality Display’ with Eye-tracking for Glasses-free 3D Viewing.
Sony recently unveiled Spatial Reality Display, a ...
New
Hi there! I’m hosting a jam with my team and would like to invite you to participate :slight_smile:
It’s about building just one level o...
New
Hello everybody :slight_smile:
I’m making a tool with the goal to help creating branching dialogues for game development. I want to make...
New
Hi guys, we’re developing game systems for Unreal Engine and we need your feedbacks.
Check our FAB Store and Assets we’re waiting your f...
New
**
Join Here:** https://itch.io/jam/the-friday-night-fright-jam
Now Announcing: The Friday Night Fright Jam
Hi! I’m Glitc5. I run a we...
New
Hello everyone! I’ve been developing a 2D game engine since October or something like that and the goal is to just make something simple,...
New
Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick message - feel free to hit me up if you could use a friendly hand with design or production. It’s s...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









