CommunityNews

CommunityNews

I ported Linux to the PS5 and turned it into a Steam Machine

I ported Linux to the PS5 and turned it into a Steam Machine. Running GTA 5 Enhanced with Ray Tracing. :exploding_head:

Read in full here:

Most Liked

dani

dani

That’s cool!!! :slight_smile:

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

New
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
CommunityNews
Do you remember what video game developer websites and gaming websites looked like in the early 00s?
New
New
New
New
CommunityNews
At Thotcon 2025, I discussed a high-stakes friction point in game security: the conflict between Binary Obfuscation and Link-Time Opti…
New
First poster: dani
Explore a collection of Cartoon Network browser games inspired by The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter’s Laboratory, Samurai Jack, and other fan-f...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New