Cuo0ftea
I made a game called Bread (for a game jam)
For those who don’t know a game jam is a competition to make a game with a theme in a limited time, sometimes its just for fun sometimes money involved
I recently joined bread game jam 2 the theme was…..BREAD! how unpredictable
anyways I made a game called BREAD&BREAD a cozy game about a cat selling bread trying to make a living I wanted rename it to BREAD,BREAD & A CAT but their is a category of how much bread is it out of 5(yeah they wanted to be silly), and I won’t accept losing a third of it
anyway rate my game, comment cool art style &donate or I’ll be a politicians, you don’t another artist mad
Most Liked
gfqdjb
The score carries over between rounds. After winning round 1, you can basically win every other round by doing nothing. I feel scammed ![]()
1
Popular Game Dev topics
New
Sony Unveils ‘Spatial Reality Display’ with Eye-tracking for Glasses-free 3D Viewing.
Sony recently unveiled Spatial Reality Display, a ...
New
Team JethKo - Knee Deep is a detective adventure with role-playing elements & turn-based combat.
What started as a small project tur...
New
Hi there! I’m hosting a jam with my team and would like to invite you to participate :slight_smile:
It’s about building just one level o...
New
Grab your rod and weigh anchor, we’re setting sail for an island tour of the best fishing waters in the world. Are you ready for the rigo...
New
(Note: I said this on multiple other forums, but nobody either actually said anything, or the mods don’t approve me. I’m just wondering f...
New
New game engine needs developers. Language is C++ and designs are complete for the project architecture. Anyone wanting to join a gamed...
New
Hello Guys,
I developed my first game and I am trying to polish the demo before the next fest to be able to get feedback. The story cons...
New
just made a scratch game, check it out!
#brick breaker
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1319253885
New
Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick message - feel free to hit me up if you could use a friendly hand with design or production. It’s s...
New
Other popular topics
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









