project-aftershock

project-aftershock

Looking for Steam Playtesters for my game called Project: AFTERSHOCK

Hello Guys,

I developed my first game and I am trying to polish the demo before the next fest to be able to get feedback. The story consists an engineer who build a neural network for a government before getting jailed and being marked as a traitor. He escapes during an earthquake and tries to hack his own system from a 20 year-old terminal. The game consists choosing the right nodes, reflex tests, and memorizing the boxes in a correct order. You open archives of the regime at each level that ends with 5 and every 10 levels there is a boss level which make you open a part of the story. I would love to hear your opinion about the story, gameplay and user experience. Thank you a lot in advance!

Steam Link:

Most Liked

Eunice56

Eunice56

Hi there, congratulations on developing your first game, Project: AFTERSHOCK! The premise sounds really engaging, a story about an engineer hacking his own neural network from a terminal is a fresh and intriguing concept. It’s great that you’re seeking playtesters to polish the demo. The mix of choosing nodes, reflex tests, and memory challenges sounds like it could create a compelling and varied gameplay loop. For anyone interested in seeing how different games approach user experience and design, they might also enjoy exploring another game available for download, which offers a different style of casual play. I hope your playtest goes well and you gather lots of useful feedback to refine your project further!

Thanks.

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

AstonJ
This was on the UK Dragons Den and I thought it was a neat use of existing technology (Playstation 3 camera which you can buy for about £...
New
New
AstonJ
This makes me want to watch the Mandalorian!
New
LoL_Sam
Hey everyone! My name is Sam and I represent Legends of Learning - a platform for game based learning in schools, and a marketplace for ...
New
AtlantiaKing
Watch the trailer here: More info available on our steam page here: Don't Forget on Steam Don’t Forget is a 3D singlepl...
New
Unknown_0O0
Welcome, fellow game enthusiasts! Allow me to introduce Scratchblox, a delightful blend of Old Roblox charm and Scratch creativity. Step ...
New
hollowlimb
About the game The game I’m working on is a hybrid Visual Novel shop management game called Shop Crush. In Shop Crush, you run a dusty,...
New
mycloudaccount
Hi everyone, I’ve been building Kingdom Stack, a voxel-inspired game engine centered around modular systems and reusable tools. Seekers ...
New
necrobitz
Hi. I’m Ciel. I’m looking for a bunch of people who would be interesting in helping me turn this story i’ve been working on into a Roblox...
New
MMORPG2D
Date Started: 6th august 2026 → Mid Beta Needs alot of work still but has the foundation (just need feedback) Runescape Skills/Attack st...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New