jimmykiang

jimmykiang

Distributed Services With Go - Agent_test.go error line 77

This test is broken right out of the box…

— FAIL: TestAgent (7.82s)
agent_test.go:77:
Error Trace: agent_test.go:77
agent_test.go:116
Error: Received unexpected error:
FlushFileBuffers: The handle is invalid.
Test: TestAgent
testing.go:906: race detected during execution of test

Most Liked

travisjeffery

travisjeffery

Author of Distributed Services with Go

What chapter? And you include the entire stacktrace?

jimmykiang

jimmykiang

CHAPTER 6
Server-to-Server Service Discovery

Stacktrace:


=== RUN TestAgent

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [INFO] serf: EventMemberJoin: 0 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [INFO] serf: EventMemberJoin: 1 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] memberlist: Initiating push/pull sync with: 127.0.0.1:22289

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] memberlist: Stream connection from=127.0.0.1:58739

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [INFO] serf: EventMemberJoin: 0 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [INFO] serf: EventMemberJoin: 1 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [INFO] serf: EventMemberJoin: 2 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] memberlist: Initiating push/pull sync with: 127.0.0.1:22289

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] memberlist: Stream connection from=127.0.0.1:58743

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [INFO] serf: EventMemberJoin: 2 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [INFO] serf: EventMemberJoin: 1 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [INFO] serf: EventMemberJoin: 0 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [INFO] serf: EventMemberJoin: 2 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 1

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:36 [DEBUG] serf: messageJoinType: 2

2020/06/23 18:10:39 [ERROR] proglog: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = unexpected EOF

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [INFO] serf: EventMemberLeave: 0 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [DEBUG] serf: messageLeaveType: 0

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [INFO] serf: EventMemberLeave: 0 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:42 [INFO] serf: EventMemberLeave: 0 127.0.0.1

2020/06/23 18:10:44 [ERROR] proglog: rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = all SubConns are in TransientFailure, latest connection error:

TestAgent: agent_test.go:77: 

        Error Trace:    agent_test.go:77

                                    agent_test.go:116

        Error:          Received unexpected error:

                        FlushFileBuffers: The handle is invalid.

        Test:           TestAgent

— FAIL: TestAgent (8.03s)

FAIL

coverage: 83.1% of statements

FAIL github.com/travisjeffery/proglog/internal/agent 9.051s

FAIL


Where Next?

Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics Top

telemachus
Python Testing With Pytest - Chapter 2, warnings for “unregistered custom marks” While running the smoke tests in Chapter 2, I get these...
New
Mmm
Hi, build fails on: bracket-lib = “~0.8.1” when running on Mac Mini M1 Rust version 1.5.0: Compiling winit v0.22.2 error[E0308]: mi...
New
jskubick
I’m running Android Studio “Arctic Fox” 2020.3.1 Patch 2, and I’m embarrassed to admit that I only made it to page 8 before running into ...
New
adamwoolhether
I’m not quite sure what’s going on here, but I’m unable to have to containers successfully complete the Readiness/Liveness checks. I’m im...
New
brunogirin
When I run the coverage example to report on missing lines, I get: pytest --cov=cards --report=term-missing ch7 ERROR: usage: pytest [op...
New
brunogirin
When running tox for the first time, I got the following error: ERROR: InterpreterNotFound: python3.10 I realised that I was running ...
New
jonmac
The allprojects block listed on page 245 produces the following error when syncing gradle: “org.gradle.api.GradleScriptException: A prob...
New
jwandekoken
Book: Programming Phoenix LiveView, page 142 (157/378), file lib/pento_web/live/product_live/form_component.ex, in the function below: d...
New
redconfetti
Docker-Machine became part of the Docker Toolbox, which was deprecated in 2020, long after Docker Desktop supported Docker Engine nativel...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New

Sub Categories: