aas1992
If a matrix Q of a QUBO problem corresponds perfectly to an original optimization problem P, can Qbsolve from D-wave return an infeasible solution?
"If a matrix Q of a QUBO problem corresponds perfectly to an original optimization problem P, can QBsolv from D-wave return an infeasible solution? If yes, why?
Popular Other Fields topics
I really enjoyed this video:
Where do you think Quantum Computing will take us? How will it change the way we program computers? Will t...
New
Quantum computing overhauls computer science. Designing life-saving drugs and solving super-large logistics problems that are difficult o...
New
The new Quantum Internet:
This will be a parallel internet to the one we use today with the goal of making virtually impossible to eye...
New
What Makes Quantum Computing So Hard to Explain?.
To understand what quantum computers can do — and what they can’t — avoid falling for ...
New
Major Quantum Computing Advance Made Obsolete by Teenager | Quanta Magazine.
18-year-old Ewin Tang has proven that classical computers c...
New
LOS ALAMOS, N.M., Oct. 15, 2021 —Convolutional neural networks running on quantum computers have generated significant buzz for their pot...
New
Quantum Complexity Tamed by Machine Learning | Quanta Magazine.
If only scientists understood exactly how electrons act in molecules, th...
New
Hello!
For those interested in purchasing an affordable quantum computer for education or research, we have 2 and 3 qubit units from Spi...
New
“Anomalous” heat flow, which at first appears to violate the second law of thermodynamics, gives physicists a way to detect quantum entan...
New
These days, the most common question I get goes something like this: A decade ago, you told people that scalable quantum computing wasn’t...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









