Liparttiti

Liparttiti

Quantum Asteroids

Long story short . At 13 an asteroid flew by overhead . Wafted . Defied gravity . Three decades later I’m developing physics engines to simulate asteroid gravity belt and its relation ship with earth’s water levels and the wrecked rectangles a.k.a towers in the Bible(s) .

What words are specific to this field of Quantum mathematics . Is.bohemian considered this branch of quantum’s?

Thank you for any guidance . Details in the pdf with photos .

Where Next?

Popular Other Fields topics Top

First poster: bot
Some technical revolutions enter with drama and a bang, others wriggle unnoticed into our everyday experience. And one of the quietest re...
New
AstonJ
Why do interviewers give CEOs of huge companies like this such an easy time - I’d be asking for all the nitty gritty :rofl:
New
First poster: bot
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably noticed the recent proliferation of striking headlines about revolutionary develo...
New
First poster: bot
Perhaps they are everywhere? Undetectable distributed quantum computation and communication for alien civilizations can be established us...
New
CommunityNews
Major Quantum Computing Advance Made Obsolete by Teenager | Quanta Magazine. 18-year-old Ewin Tang has proven that classical computers c...
New
First poster: bot
Companies around the world are racing to create a new generation of computers.
New
First poster: bot
Quantum Complexity Tamed by Machine Learning | Quanta Magazine. If only scientists understood exactly how electrons act in molecules, th...
New
First poster: bot
From ‘chandeliers’ to entangled qubits, here’s what happens inside a quantum computer | Aeon Videos. From ‘chandeliers’ to entangled qub...
New
aas1992
I’m working with very large matrices for QUBO problems, and I’m currently using QBsolv from D-Wave. However, given that Qbsolv is being d...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New