CommunityNews
Theorem demonstrates that CNNs can always be trained on quantum computers
LOS ALAMOS, N.M., Oct. 15, 2021 —Convolutional neural networks running on quantum computers have generated significant buzz for their potential to analyze quantum data better than classical computers can. While a fundamental solvability problem known as “barren plateaus” has limited the application of these neural networks for large data sets, new research overcomes that Achilles heel with a rigorous proof that guarantees scalability.
Read in full here:
https://discover.lanl.gov/news/releases/1015-quantum-ai/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Other Fields topics
New
Some technical revolutions enter with drama and a bang, others wriggle unnoticed into our everyday experience. And one of the quietest re...
New
Why do interviewers give CEOs of huge companies like this such an easy time - I’d be asking for all the nitty gritty :rofl:
New
Google tries out error correction on its quantum processor.
Two options for error correction both work, but current hardware limits them...
New
LOS ALAMOS, N.M., Oct. 15, 2021 —Convolutional neural networks running on quantum computers have generated significant buzz for their pot...
New
Companies around the world are racing to create a new generation of computers.
New
If I try to transform a PUBO
x_0 x_1 x_2
to QUBO, certain documentation says that I need to add the constraint
6 x_3 + 2 x_0 x_1 - 4 x...
New
Say I have multiple backends, I need a score to determine how well a backend is suitable for that particular circuit, I have it’s noise m...
New
Long story short . At 13 an asteroid flew by overhead . Wafted . Defied gravity . Three decades later I’m developing physics engines to s...
New
We predict the quantum community will uncover quantum advantage by the end of 2026, but how will we know when it’s arrived?
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









