nauvandimas20
Ensemble classification with Rigetti and Qiskit devices : Params.npy
Hello!
I want ask how the params.npy variable were obtained? It would be great if you provide the codes for my better understanding
Popular Other Fields topics
Quantum computing is poised to be one of the next waves of disruptive technology that will transform communication, industry and commerce...
New
Google tries out error correction on its quantum processor.
Two options for error correction both work, but current hardware limits them...
New
Major Quantum Computing Advance Made Obsolete by Teenager | Quanta Magazine.
18-year-old Ewin Tang has proven that classical computers c...
New
LOS ALAMOS, N.M., Oct. 15, 2021 —Convolutional neural networks running on quantum computers have generated significant buzz for their pot...
New
Companies around the world are racing to create a new generation of computers.
New
Hello!
I want ask how the params.npy variable were obtained? It would be great if you provide the codes for my better understanding
New
Say I have multiple backends, I need a score to determine how well a backend is suitable for that particular circuit, I have it’s noise m...
New
We predict the quantum community will uncover quantum advantage by the end of 2026, but how will we know when it’s arrived?
New
“Anomalous” heat flow, which at first appears to violate the second law of thermodynamics, gives physicists a way to detect quantum entan...
New
No, the sky isn’t falling, but Q Day is coming, and it won’t be as expensive as thought.
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









