thom

thom

2 and 3 qubit quantum computers in stock and shipping from California

Hello!

For those interested in purchasing an affordable quantum computer for education or research, we have 2 and 3 qubit units from SpinQ on sale for $6666 at https://threshold.ai

Most Liked

akinihsan

akinihsan

What is the advantage of using this computer ?

Where Next?

Popular Other Fields topics Top

Exadra37
The new Quantum Internet: This will be a parallel internet to the one we use today with the goal of making virtually impossible to eye...
New
First poster: bot
Scaling up to a large number of qubits with high-precision control is essential in the demonstrations of quan- tum computational advantag...
New
AstonJ
Why do interviewers give CEOs of huge companies like this such an easy time - I’d be asking for all the nitty gritty :rofl:
New
First poster: bot
Perhaps they are everywhere? Undetectable distributed quantum computation and communication for alien civilizations can be established us...
New
First poster: bot
Companies around the world are racing to create a new generation of computers.
New
First poster: bot
Quantum Complexity Tamed by Machine Learning | Quanta Magazine. If only scientists understood exactly how electrons act in molecules, th...
New
Liparttiti
Long story short . At 13 an asteroid flew by overhead . Wafted . Defied gravity . Three decades later I’m developing physics engines to s...
New
CommunityNews
We predict the quantum community will uncover quantum advantage by the end of 2026, but how will we know when it’s arrived?
New
CommunityNews
These days, the most common question I get goes something like this: A decade ago, you told people that scalable quantum computing wasn’t...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New