CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Write Your First Quantum Program (Common Lisp)

Quantum computing is poised to be one of the next waves of disruptive technology that will transform communication, industry and commerce in the way that the Internet has done the same. The field has, as yet, very few players albeit large ones: Both Google and Microsoft are actively seeking to build quantum computers…

Read in full here:

https://lambdafaktorie.com/how-to-write-your-first-quantum-program/

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Other Fields topics Top

First poster: bot
Scaling up to a large number of qubits with high-precision control is essential in the demonstrations of quan- tum computational advantag...
New
First poster: bot
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably noticed the recent proliferation of striking headlines about revolutionary develo...
New
First poster: bot
Perhaps they are everywhere? Undetectable distributed quantum computation and communication for alien civilizations can be established us...
New
First poster: bot
Companies around the world are racing to create a new generation of computers.
New
thom
Hello! For those interested in purchasing an affordable quantum computer for education or research, we have 2 and 3 qubit units from Spi...
New
nauvandimas20
Hello! I want ask how the params.npy variable were obtained? It would be great if you provide the codes for my better understanding
New
CommunityNews
We predict the quantum community will uncover quantum advantage by the end of 2026, but how will we know when it’s arrived?
New
CommunityNews
“Anomalous” heat flow, which at first appears to violate the second law of thermodynamics, gives physicists a way to detect quantum entan...
New
CommunityNews
These days, the most common question I get goes something like this: A decade ago, you told people that scalable quantum computing wasn’t...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New