Exadra37

Exadra37

A "Virtually Unhackable" Quantum Internet

The new Quantum Internet:

This will be a parallel internet to the one we use today with the goal of making virtually impossible to eyes drop data in transit:

As such, it is not intended as a direct replacement for the internet as we know it. Instead, it would run in parallel as a supplementary network for the banking and health industries as well as serving the national security interest.

Most Liked

OvermindDL1

OvermindDL1

For note, it’s not that it’s unhackable, but rather that if there is an intermediary listener then you know it, so you can stop sending encrypted data. This is still a huge boon.

AstonJ

AstonJ

Will we be allowed to use it tho :smiling_imp:

Seriously tho, I wonder when we’ll see quantum computing that is actually viable - from my understanding it is quite a way off yet? Maybe @Qqwy has some thoughts :smiley:

wolf4earth

wolf4earth

That’s pretty dope and reminds me of the post-apocalyptic transhuman roleplaying game Eclipse Phase, where quantum encrypted communication across the solar system is a means of traveling from A to B (by sending your digitalized mind).

Where Next?

Popular Other Fields topics Top

AstonJ
I really enjoyed this video: Where do you think Quantum Computing will take us? How will it change the way we program computers? Will t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quantum computing overhauls computer science. Designing life-saving drugs and solving super-large logistics problems that are difficult o...
New
First poster: bot
Quantum computing is poised to be one of the next waves of disruptive technology that will transform communication, industry and commerce...
New
First poster: bot
Companies around the world are racing to create a new generation of computers.
New
First poster: bot
From ‘chandeliers’ to entangled qubits, here’s what happens inside a quantum computer | Aeon Videos. From ‘chandeliers’ to entangled qub...
New
aas1992
I’m working with very large matrices for QUBO problems, and I’m currently using QBsolv from D-Wave. However, given that Qbsolv is being d...
New
First poster: bot
Chaos: The Real Problem with Quantum Mechanics. Science News, Physics, Science, Philosophy, Philosophy of Science
New
nauvandimas20
Hello! I want ask how the params.npy variable were obtained? It would be great if you provide the codes for my better understanding
New
zadnarock
Say I have multiple backends, I need a score to determine how well a backend is suitable for that particular circuit, I have it’s noise m...
New
CommunityNews
“Anomalous” heat flow, which at first appears to violate the second law of thermodynamics, gives physicists a way to detect quantum entan...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New