zadnarock
How can I find out how compatible a quantum circuit is to a backend without executing the circuit
Say I have multiple backends, I need a score to determine how well a backend is suitable for that particular circuit, I have it’s noise model too, I tried transpiling the circuit and calculating noise estimate through the exact gate errors and readout errors, but doesn’t seem to work that well.
Popular Other Fields topics
Some technical revolutions enter with drama and a bang, others wriggle unnoticed into our everyday experience. And one of the quietest re...
New
Why do interviewers give CEOs of huge companies like this such an easy time - I’d be asking for all the nitty gritty :rofl:
New
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably noticed the recent proliferation of striking headlines about revolutionary develo...
New
LOS ALAMOS, N.M., Oct. 15, 2021 —Convolutional neural networks running on quantum computers have generated significant buzz for their pot...
New
Companies around the world are racing to create a new generation of computers.
New
I’m working with very large matrices for QUBO problems, and I’m currently using QBsolv from D-Wave. However, given that Qbsolv is being d...
New
"If a matrix Q of a QUBO problem corresponds perfectly to an original optimization problem P, can QBsolv from D-wave return an infeasible...
New
Say I have multiple backends, I need a score to determine how well a backend is suitable for that particular circuit, I have it’s noise m...
New
Long story short . At 13 an asteroid flew by overhead . Wafted . Defied gravity . Three decades later I’m developing physics engines to s...
New
These days, the most common question I get goes something like this: A decade ago, you told people that scalable quantum computing wasn’t...
New
Other popular topics
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









