aas1992
I have a large matrix, and I would like to use AWS Braket tools to solve the QUBO problem.
I’m working with very large matrices for QUBO problems, and I’m currently using QBsolv from D-Wave. However, given that Qbsolv is being discontinued, I identified that D-wave has 2 solutions for this type of problem: Leap’s and Hybrid solver. Would it be possible for me to use these D-Wave solutions within Amazon Braket? If the Amazon Braket does not accept using it without a specific D-wave account, what could I use from Braket itself to solve QUBO problems with extremely large matrices in a more efficient way?
Popular Other Fields topics
The new Quantum Internet:
This will be a parallel internet to the one we use today with the goal of making virtually impossible to eye...
New
Some technical revolutions enter with drama and a bang, others wriggle unnoticed into our everyday experience. And one of the quietest re...
New
Major Quantum Computing Advance Made Obsolete by Teenager | Quanta Magazine.
18-year-old Ewin Tang has proven that classical computers c...
New
Quantum Complexity Tamed by Machine Learning | Quanta Magazine.
If only scientists understood exactly how electrons act in molecules, th...
New
"If a matrix Q of a QUBO problem corresponds perfectly to an original optimization problem P, can QBsolv from D-wave return an infeasible...
New
If I try to transform a PUBO
x_0 x_1 x_2
to QUBO, certain documentation says that I need to add the constraint
6 x_3 + 2 x_0 x_1 - 4 x...
New
Say I have multiple backends, I need a score to determine how well a backend is suitable for that particular circuit, I have it’s noise m...
New
Long story short . At 13 an asteroid flew by overhead . Wafted . Defied gravity . Three decades later I’m developing physics engines to s...
New
We predict the quantum community will uncover quantum advantage by the end of 2026, but how will we know when it’s arrived?
New
“Anomalous” heat flow, which at first appears to violate the second law of thermodynamics, gives physicists a way to detect quantum entan...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









