CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Here's What I've Learned about Svelte, Tailwind, FastAPI over the Past 10 Days

Stock Toolkit: Conclusion :: Brain Dump — Geoff’s Technical Notebook.
My toy stock toolkit application is “feature complete” for now. I’m very happy with both the quality of the tooling and the ease of using it. Svelte combines well with Tailwind and lets me get things done on the front end more easily than I imagined. This post summarizes what I made along with what I’ve learned.
My code is available in this repository. Bear in mind it is the very opposite of “battle-tested” in the unlikely event you do anything other than just look at it.

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
Stock Toolkit: Conclusion :: Brain Dump — Geoff’s Technical Notebook. My toy stock toolkit application is “feature complete” for now. I’...
New
AstonJ
Haven’t watched it yet but posting it and bookmarking the thread :nerd_face: TypeScript continues to soar in popularity…
New
New
First poster: bot
Decided to write this blog post because I couldn’t find any documentation or online examples like the one I’m sharing here. Every example...
New
First poster: bot
Choosing a language to replace Javascript (and why it’s F#). This is an opinion piece. YMMV Once in a while, I start a side project who...
New
First poster: bot
Hey! We’re getting really close to releasing React + Vue support for Tailwind UI, so I thought it would be interesting to share some of t...
New
First poster: bot
The Tower of Hanoi is a classic mathematical puzzle that is often used as an introduction to recursion. We can express a solution to this...
New
First poster: bot
This guide is intended to cover everything you need to know about creating, manipulating and comparing strings in JavaScript. Extra tips...
New
First poster: bot
Implementing an app redesign is never routine nor easy. Two weeks after I was hired at Polytomic, I began implementing the app’s first re...
New
brainlid
You are storing some Phoenix LiveView state in the browser. You want to retrieve that saved state as early as possible to improve the use...
New

Other popular topics Top

Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New