brainlid

brainlid

Thinking Elixir News 186

Episode 186 of Thinking Elixir. In today’s episode, we peek into Elixir’s impact on operational costs and developer experience, highlighted by Amplified’s move to Elixir and insights from José Valim. Learn about the latest community discussions, including a tip for Elixir package maintainers. Plus, there’s a buzz about the upcoming NervesConf US. Join us for these stories and more!

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: PaigePalmer
Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) are starting to get some attention. For instance, Amazon is using it for game streaming service on iOS. PWAs ...
New
First poster: bot
The Elm Architecture is one of the great innovations Elm brought to the software industry. But one of the questions that often comes up i...
New
First poster: bot
Add WebAssembly, get performance. Is that how it really works? The incredibly unsatisfying answer is: It depends. It depends on oh-so-ma...
New
First poster: bot
User-preference based media features, container queries, and media queries for new screen types, such as foldable screens, will enable us...
New
First poster: bot
Introduction WebAssembly is a standard of the World Wide Web consortium, which latest official release is WebAssembly Core Specification,...
New
brainlid
In episode 59 of Thinking Elixir, we talk with Joel Kemp about his experience introducing Elixir at Spotify. We learn about the concurren...
New
First poster: bot
Implementing an app redesign is never routine nor easy. Two weeks after I was hired at Polytomic, I began implementing the app’s first re...
New
AstonJ
I love videos like this and it follows the same theme as @jaeyson’s thread here - I reckon the @ElixirCasts crew should consider experime...
New
szajbus
Monaco is state-of-the-art browser-based code editor that powers VS Code. Let’s see how to integrate it with Phoenix LiveView using esbuild.
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New