CommunityNews
User-defined type guards in TypeScript
Decided to write this blog post because I couldn’t find any documentation or online examples like the one I’m sharing here. Every example I’ve seen the user-defined type guard is used to replace the whole type definition and not specific properties…
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
New
By @kobaltz
Here’s a related thread about StimulusReflex - an exciting new way to build modern, reactive, real-time apps with Rails.
New
New
WebAssembly has been one of the trendiest intermediate representations since a while.
However, its definition of safety means preventing...
New
In JavaScript programs, asynchrony arises in situations such as web-based user-interfaces, communicating with servers through HTTP reques...
New
The challenge of searching static websites is effectively a solved problem with brilliant, yet widely unadopted, solutions.
These projec...
New
How I built a telnet chat server in 2021 with WebAssembly.
I love the aesthetics of terminals and I’m not the only one, there is a whole...
New
This guide is intended to cover everything you need to know about creating, manipulating and comparing strings in JavaScript.
Extra tips...
New
;; This is an animated & interactive guide to
;; building a game in ClojureScript, because
;; I find the design patterns very intere...
New
I first got into web design/development in the late 90s, and only as I type this sentence do I realize how long ago that was.
And boy, i...
New
Other popular topics
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









