CommunityNews
Vanilla List • The Vanilla JavaScript Repository
Because lighter plugins mean lighter sites.
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
How I Write Elm Applications.
This is the homepage of Jezen Thomas — programmer, and founder of NewBusinessMonitor and Comparestack. Top...
New
New
Choosing a language to replace Javascript (and why it’s F#).
This is an opinion piece. YMMV
Once in a while, I start a side project who...
New
Hey! We’re getting really close to releasing React + Vue support for Tailwind UI, so I thought it would be interesting to share some of t...
New
VanillaJS v. jQuery v. hyperscript
Below are comparisons of how to implement various common UI patterns in vanilla javascript, jQuery an...
New
In this article, I will share with you some very useful HTML tips . Enjoy!
** Post will be updated regularly with new tips!*
The loa...
New
JavaScript has come a long way since I knew it as the “D” in DHTML. For anyone like me, who’s been reluctant to use the latest syntax tha...
New
In this article, we will look at the fascinating evolution of graphics in browsers from the prehistoric days of the early browsers. We wi...
New
Here’s what I think: if you are building websites, you don’t need React (in most cases).
I have been building websites for over nine yea...
New
On your LiveView page, you are using a custom component. You want to be able to pass HTML attributes into the component, but the componen...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









