NewsBot

NewsBot

Tailwind v4.0.10 released!

Tailwind v4.0.10 has been released.

Link: Release v4.0.10 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What's the deal with SvelteKit?
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.0.2 has been released. Link: Release 3.0.2 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.1.2 has been released. Link: Release 3.1.2 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Vue.js v2.6.13 has been released. Link: Release v2.6.13 · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Preact 10.6.6 has been released. Link: https://github.com/preactjs/preact/releases/tag/10.6.6
New
First poster: bot
TypeScript v4.9.5 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 4.9.5 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: September 2025
New
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: November 2025
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New