CommunityNews
The No-Framework Framework: JavaScript Without React
The No-Framework Framework: JavaScript Without React Part I.
How I improved my programming speed by replacing React with plain JavaScript
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
Why I Love Tailwind.
Why Tailwind is blowing up, why I (the creator of styled-components) love it and how I avoid the downsides of atomi...
New
As crappy as 2020 was, JavaScript as a whole still managed to somehow move forward. As the language itself keeps improving thanks to new ...
New
Choosing a language to replace Javascript (and why it’s F#).
This is an opinion piece. YMMV
Once in a while, I start a side project who...
New
Last year I created Pomodone, a small time tracking application based on the Pomodoro technique of working in 25 minute intervals. It’s a...
New
clickbait isn’t it? But this was Brock’s immediate reaction when we saw (and I recommend you read this first):
Full Third-Party Cookie ...
New
Mine is Firebase because it is easy to learn and fast .
New
I can’t remember who was asking about CSS tuts now… but these just showed up on my YouTube feed and look pretty good/up to date :023:
New
Since the Humio web client is built in Elm, I’d like to share some of our learnings with Elm over the years. Specifically, working with U...
New
Monaco is state-of-the-art browser-based code editor that powers VS Code. Let’s see how to integrate it with Phoenix LiveView using esbuild.
New
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









