PokeWorldTrainer

PokeWorldTrainer

Pokemon World - my free browser MMO, looking for first-session feedback

Hey everyone! I’m the creator of Pokemon World, a fan-made, free-to-play browser MMO, and I’d love to share it with fellow Pokemon fans.

Choose your first partner, explore Pallet Town, and start building your team. You can begin as a guest without downloading anything, then create an account to save your progress.

You can catch, train and evolve Pokemon, take on gyms and PvP battles, hatch eggs, hunt for shinies, trade with other players and join clans.

Real gameplay screenshots

Exploring Pallet Town in Pokemon World

Choosing your first partner in Pokemon World

Play: https://pokemonworld.net/

I’d love feedback on the first few minutes: which partner would you choose, and what would make the adventure more fun for you?

Free to start; optional purchases are available. Pokemon World is an independent fan project and is not affiliated with Nintendo, Game Freak, or The Pokemon Company.

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Please share!! :video_game: What did you use? What would you use going forward?
New
AstonJ
I hope we get some join at some point :star_struck: PS5 specs: Anyone else looking forward to the PS5? I am! :grin:
New
AstonJ
This was on the UK Dragons Den and I thought it was a neat use of existing technology (Playstation 3 camera which you can buy for about £...
New
New
AstonJ
Pretty incredible - and I think it gives a good glimpse of what the next gen (PS6 etc) will be able to pull off with ease: ...
New
RobertRichards
Stephen Sharer’s Rocket Slide Join Stephen as he launches off the Sharer House slide and rockets into the sky. Fly from Stephen’s home t...
New
scrut.hut
New game engine needs developers. Language is C++ and designs are complete for the project architecture. Anyone wanting to join a gamed...
New
grearch
So l dont know how many of you know dragon ball but this is a hypothetical game that has to do with the dragon ball series.I want to tell...
New
Zatellia
I am currently making a game using UE, and the game is about fighting monsters using modern weapons but not all monsters are able to be k...
New
fedor
I have been working on a new 3D tool that combines the simplicity of Sketchup with functions you would expect in Blender. It is a handy t...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New