fedor
Testers wanted for WAZO3D, a new 3D tool I built
I have been working on a new 3D tool that combines the simplicity of Sketchup with functions you would expect in Blender. It is a handy tool for indie game makers who do not hold a degree in 3D design but still want to make some nice game assets.
Have a look and register as a tester: https://wazo3d.com
(Testers can earn a lifetime 50% discount when Wazo launches. For now it is free anyway)
Popular Game Dev topics
New
New
Waste Racer
It is a waste disposal game application. The game involves collecting roadside garbage and putting them inside a moving bin....
New
Hi there! I’m hosting a jam with my team and would like to invite you to participate :slight_smile:
It’s about building just one level o...
New
Grab your rod and weigh anchor, we’re setting sail for an island tour of the best fishing waters in the world. Are you ready for the rigo...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Hello everybody :slight_smile:
I’m making a tool with the goal to help creating branching dialogues for game development. I want to make...
New
I am currently making a game using UE, and the game is about fighting monsters using modern weapons but not all monsters are able to be k...
New
Hello,
Are there graphics programmers here who use Vulkan, OpenGL, or like to do things bare metal and custom game engines? Check This o...
New
Hello, I am creating a game similar to minecraft. but why? Nowadays minecraft doesn’t have that nostalgic feeling anymore. Pvp isn’t the ...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









