MMORPG2D

MMORPG2D

“MMORPG2D - Runescape Skills - Zelda Theme - Advance Pokemon Battle Scene

Date Started: 6th august 2026 → Mid Beta Needs alot of work still but has the foundation (just need feedback)

Runescape Skills/Attack styles - Zelda Theme - Advance Pokemon Battle Scene - No catching just battle screen ui but advance style.

Balance PVP (Duels)

Homestead: Build your own farm land (still needs alot of work done with art work.

No download needed - Any where Node.JS runs - Any browser - Don’t work on mobile

I’m stuck on making art and sprite and object/prop overlapping and size problem and pixel sizing(you will see what I mean once you test it out)

Website: https://mmorpgconsole.com

forums: https://forum.mmorpgconsole.com

First Post!

arzhost

arzhost

This sounds like a really interesting project, especially the mix of RuneScape-style skills, Zelda themes, and advanced Pokémon-style battles. The browser-based setup is also a nice idea since players don’t need to download anything.

The art and sprite sizing issues can be difficult, but getting feedback from players should help a lot. I’ll check it out and see how it plays. Good luck with the beta!

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Please share!! :video_game: What did you use? What would you use going forward?
New
AstonJ
This was on the UK Dragons Den and I thought it was a neat use of existing technology (Playstation 3 camera which you can buy for about £...
New
AstonJ
Anything stand out for anyone? A few live-streams out there:
New
First poster: iPaul
“The Last of Us,” HBO’s upcoming original series, gets an official release date of January 15, 2023, WarnerMedia announced today. Based o...
New
vct0g
What’s the Most Challenging and Time-Consuming Aspect of Game NPC Development?
New
Ella
Hello to everyone who opens this message. Do you play visual novel games?) I’m here to gather statistics of people’s views on the import...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
bic
Hello everybody :slight_smile: I’m making a tool with the goal to help creating branching dialogues for game development. I want to make...
New
Gameosophy
Hello Game Developers! Are you tired of starting from scratch on your game development projects? Look no further! At Gameosophy www.gam...
New
Glitc5
** Join Here:** https://itch.io/jam/the-friday-night-fright-jam Now Announcing: The Friday Night Fright Jam Hi! I’m Glitc5. I run a we...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New