CommunityNews
Sony clears up when and how it’ll listen to recordings of PS5 voice chats
Sony clears up when and how it’ll listen to recordings of PS5 voice chats.
Sony says it has no plans to eavesdrop on players.
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
Popular Game Dev topics
Not sure how much I missed but:
Anyone else been watching it?
New
New
New
Seen any cool WebAssembly games?
Please share them here :nerd_face:
New
New
Team JethKo - Knee Deep is a detective adventure with role-playing elements & turn-based combat.
What started as a small project tur...
New
Hi there! I’m hosting a jam with my team and would like to invite you to participate :slight_smile:
It’s about building just one level o...
New
I make a cafe relax game that is free and WebGL. The challenge is you need to earn as much as possible so you can pay your bills and rent.
New
So l dont know how many of you know dragon ball but this is a hypothetical game that has to do with the dragon ball series.I want to tell...
New
Date Started: 6th august 2026 → Mid Beta Needs alot of work still but has the foundation (just need feedback)
Runescape Skills/Attack st...
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









