dveloper

dveloper

My new scratch game: Brick Breaker

just made a scratch game, check it out!

#brick breaker

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1319253885

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

New
AstonJ
Saw this on Tiktok and thought it was worth sharing :laughing: #1 is pretty obvious but the rest I wasn’t aware of… Any su...
New
New
AstonJ
This post by @Paradox927 and all the excitement in this thread got me thinking - what kind of game would you make if you got into it?
New
New
RobertRichards
ADVENTURES OF NATIA Natia is the main character of this adventure game. Players have to help him collect mangoes and also need to save h...
New
buslovskyi_design
Hello, dear Developers! My name is Alex, and I specialize in creating custom covers and logos for games designed for the Steam platform....
New
AtlantiaKing
Watch the trailer here: More info available on our steam page here: Don't Forget on Steam Don’t Forget is a 3D singlepl...
New
scrut.hut
New game engine needs developers. Language is C++ and designs are complete for the project architecture. Anyone wanting to join a gamed...
New
project-aftershock
Hello Guys, I developed my first game and I am trying to polish the demo before the next fest to be able to get feedback. The story cons...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New