necrobitz

necrobitz

Looking for devs for a narrative mystery game

Hi. I’m Ciel. I’m looking for a bunch of people who would be interesting in helping me turn this story i’ve been working on into a Roblox game.

The game would be a narrative/mystery experience centered around two girl, Marisol and Alicia, who fell in love but never got the relationship they wanted.

The story would be told from Marisol’s perspective, with the player investigating Alicia’s death and uncovering what really happened. I’m aiming to create something emotional and immersive, focused on storytelling with two possible endings depending on the player’s actions.

I already have a prototype for the story, character designs, lore, journal entries and gameplay ideas and a general direction for how i want the game to feel. I have taken inspiration from games like Clair Obscur Expedition 33, Master Détective Archives : Rain Code, NiER, The House In Fata Morgana and OMORI.

The problem is… i can’t code or do 3d design for the life of me

So i’m looking for people who’d like to collaborate on this project with me, especially :

  • Scripters/programmers
  • 3D modelers
  • UI designers
  • Animators
  • Artists
  • Just anyone who’d be interested in lending me a hand.

You don’t have to be an expert or anything, i only want to work with people who are genuinely interested in the project regardless of skills.
This is an unpaid position, as i am currently not stable enough to afford hiring people. A revenue share (if that can be done) will be envisaged, and i will compensate everyone as soon as i have a job.

If you’re interested, feel free to add me on discord (necrobitz). I’d love to answer your questions if you have any.

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

AstonJ
This was on the UK Dragons Den and I thought it was a neat use of existing technology (Playstation 3 camera which you can buy for about £...
New
AstonJ
Seen any cool WebAssembly games? Please share them here :nerd_face:
New
AstonJ
This makes me want to watch the Mandalorian!
New
AstonJ
I wish they would create an OS or let you run Linux like they did with the PS3…
New
GiuseS84
Hi guys, I’ve developed a free game on Google Play Store, could you tell me what you think? The game is called “Structures: a building p...
New
Unknown_0O0
Welcome, fellow game enthusiasts! Allow me to introduce Scratchblox, a delightful blend of Old Roblox charm and Scratch creativity. Step ...
New
Paz
Hi there! I’m hosting a jam with my team and would like to invite you to participate :slight_smile: It’s about building just one level o...
New
AideedGameZ
I make a cafe relax game that is free and WebGL. The challenge is you need to earn as much as possible so you can pay your bills and rent.
New
lingo1357
Hello, I have a problem that you probably have too. I don’t have a problem with coding, but my problem is that as the game progresses, I...
New
Cuo0ftea
For those who don’t know a game jam is a competition to make a game with a theme in a limited time, sometimes its just for fun sometimes...
New

Other popular topics Top

brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New