AstonJ
Most Liked
AstonJ
1
fuelen
Yeah, a really good video. Thank you for sharing
1
Popular Game Dev topics
Not sure how much I missed but:
Anyone else been watching it?
New
This was on the UK Dragons Den and I thought it was a neat use of existing technology (Playstation 3 camera which you can buy for about £...
New
PS5 livestream Event on Wednesday :+1:
New
8-bit Gaming In Your Wallet
New
Hi guys, I’ve developed a free game on Google Play Store, could you tell me what you think?
The game is called “Structures: a building p...
New
Please Try Out Our New TPS/FPS With Lots Of Features! Hope U Enjoy!
New
Hello to everyone who opens this message. Do you play visual novel games?)
I’m here to gather statistics of people’s views on the import...
New
So l dont know how many of you know dragon ball but this is a hypothetical game that has to do with the dragon ball series.I want to tell...
New
About the game
The game I’m working on is a hybrid Visual Novel shop management game called Shop Crush.
In Shop Crush, you run a dusty,...
New
Hi everyone,
I’ve been building Kingdom Stack, a voxel-inspired game engine centered around modular systems and reusable tools. Seekers ...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









