AstonJ

AstonJ

Has anyone managed to get a next gen console?

I’ve been trying to get a PS5 for ages!! I’m on Amazon’s waiting list but haven’t heard anything from them.

It’s the first PlayStation since the PS2 that’s I’ve not pre-ordered… wish I had now!

Most Liked

dimitarvp

dimitarvp

I wanted to get a PS5 for my wife but decided against it because that also meant buying a TV with HDR10 and a few other goodies. Funnily enough, we can afford it financially – even Samsung’s expensive but excellent QLED TVs – but we literally don’t have the physical space where to put the TV! :smiley:

So after some apartment rearrangement, we might get to it.

On the other hand, she started getting more and more serious about a [new] career and only plays the occasional mobile game so maybe we’ll just buy the PS5 when we land a huge discount either on it or the TV.

I wish I was less stressed to actually be able to sit and play our current PS4 Pro without feeling guilty but alas, so far it’s not happening. So we ended up just not needing the PS5 – for the time being.

Jsdr3398

Jsdr3398

I wanted to get one, but then I thought about it, and I realized that I’m just as happy with my nintendo switch (I really love mario games, sadly they’re not available on any other platform :frowning:)

I might get the ps5 controller though to play Rocket League on my PC :stuck_out_tongue:

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

New
GiuseS84
Hi guys, I’ve developed a free game on Google Play Store, could you tell me what you think? The game is called “Structures: a building p...
New
RobertRichards
ADVENTURES OF NATIA Natia is the main character of this adventure game. Players have to help him collect mangoes and also need to save h...
New
buslovskyi_design
Hello, dear Developers! My name is Alex, and I specialize in creating custom covers and logos for games designed for the Steam platform....
New
AtlantiaKing
Watch the trailer here: More info available on our steam page here: Don't Forget on Steam Don’t Forget is a 3D singlepl...
New
mattygames
I created a game that you can play on your phone in your browser. No downloads, no ads, no subscriptions and other nonsense: just click t...
New
RobertRichards
Grab your rod and weigh anchor, we’re setting sail for an island tour of the best fishing waters in the world. Are you ready for the rigo...
New
axenteflorin24
In this clip, is present final design of scene and realistic multicolor bullets. In the next video (approximate 2025 or 2026) is presente...
New
RomanStarCoder
(Note: I said this on multiple other forums, but nobody either actually said anything, or the mods don’t approve me. I’m just wondering f...
New
AideedGameZ
I make a cafe relax game that is free and WebGL. The challenge is you need to earn as much as possible so you can pay your bills and rent.
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New