AstonJ
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
Looks really good - the anti-aliasing is awesome. Wonder if it’s temporal and whether they still need checkerboard rendering on the PS5?
Popular Game Dev topics
PS5 livestream Event on Wednesday :+1:
New
Hi Guys,
What is your opinion about geo-distributed testing, do you and use it and why? And which resources do you use for testing pro...
New
Hey everyone!
My name is Sam and I represent Legends of Learning - a platform for game based learning in schools, and a marketplace for ...
New
Please Try Out Our New TPS/FPS With Lots Of Features! Hope U Enjoy!
New
My game Don't Forget, a story & exploration game inspired by dementia, is now wishlistable on steam!
Watch the trailer here:
More info available on our steam page here: Don't Forget on Steam
Don’t Forget is a 3D singlepl...
New
Hello Friends. First of all, I am very happy to share my excitement with you. After months of hard work, I have released my first game. I...
New
So l dont know how many of you know dragon ball but this is a hypothetical game that has to do with the dragon ball series.I want to tell...
New
Hi guys, we’re developing game systems for Unreal Engine and we need your feedbacks.
Check our FAB Store and Assets we’re waiting your f...
New
Hello Guys,
I developed my first game and I am trying to polish the demo before the next fest to be able to get feedback. The story cons...
New
Hello everyone! I’ve been developing a 2D game engine since October or something like that and the goal is to just make something simple,...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









