bot
Microsoft confirms $299 Xbox Series S console
A new item has been posted:
This thread was posted automatically, if you feel it could be in a better category and are at Trust Level 3 or higher, please feel free to move it 
First Post!
AstonJ
Looks like this gen is going to be really interesting!
I hope it pushes Sony to lower the price of the non-blu-ray version of the PS5 but keep the specs the same ![]()
Popular Game Dev topics
Probably more of a mid-sized team than small indie, but has gone viral after gameplay footage was released (which they did to attract mor...
New
New
Seen any cool WebAssembly games?
Please share them here :nerd_face:
New
New
Hey everyone!
My name is Sam and I represent Legends of Learning - a platform for game based learning in schools, and a marketplace for ...
New
“The Last of Us,” HBO’s upcoming original series, gets an official release date of January 15, 2023, WarnerMedia announced today. Based o...
New
Inspired by this UE5 demo:
Which has got to the stage now where simulations are more and more life-like -and where it feel...
New
I created a game that you can play on your phone in your browser. No downloads, no ads, no subscriptions and other nonsense: just click t...
New
Hello to everyone who opens this message. Do you play visual novel games?)
I’m here to gather statistics of people’s views on the import...
New
Hello,
Are there graphics programmers here who use Vulkan, OpenGL, or like to do things bare metal and custom game engines? Check This o...
New
Other popular topics
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









