CommunityNews
Hlang in 30 Seconds
hlang in 30 Seconds
hlang (the h language) is a revolutionary new use of WebAssembly that enables single-paridigm programming without any pesky state or memory accessing. The simplest program you can use in hlang is the h world program:
https://christine.website/blog/hlang-in-30s-2020-01-04
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
So I have a table of MediaItems and when that list changes, say new entries, I’d like LiveView to know about that so that the Timeline up...
New
New
I was watching this video by Richard Feldman (Elm core team) and he’s predicting TypeScript is going to take over the JS world:
...
New
DHH might like you to believe they are a thing of the past:
https://twitter.com/dhh/status/1275902566719610880
I actually went down thi...
New
Why do ARM chips have an instruction with Javascript in the name (FJCVTZS)?.
FJCVTZS is “Floating-point Javascript Convert to Signed fix...
New
I (re-)realized I had the book “Modern CSS with Tailwind” bought, never read a page of it until today. With me being a fast reader and th...
New
A 3D racing game built with ClojureScript, React and ThreeJS
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Introduction
The NKTg Law on Varying Inertia describes the tendency of an object in motion depending on its position, velocity, and mass...
New
Charlex WebOS: A Zero-Trust Web Page as an Operating System
Experience a fun and innovative web-based operating system simulation crafte...
New
Other popular topics
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









