bot

bot

Fastmac – A macOS instance or Linux shell

This was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers. If you feel this thread could be in a better category or could include better tags and you are at Trust Level 3 or higher, please feel free to move/edit it :+1:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

AstonJ
Anyone else experience bugs with macOS? I have two that are annoying me… Every now and again after waking from sleep, Safari CPU cons...
New
AstonJ
Apparently Apple is working on new Mac Pros that will be half the size of current Mac Pros… As part of the transition to Apple Silicon,...
New
New
First poster: ohm
Docker fails to launch on Apple Silicon · Issue #4733 · docker/for-mac. Fails to launch on Apple Silicon (unsurprisingly given it's so n...
New
New
AstonJ
I know it’s generally down to personal preference, but those preferences can be interesting - and perhaps any misconceptions can be clear...
New
AstonJ
Following this news: https://forum.devtalk.com/t/silver-sparrow-new-malware-found-on-30k-macs-has-security-pros-stumped/7241 just wondere...
New
First poster: ohm
Q: PHP seems to be missing from this release. A: PHP has been removed in macOS Monterey. Details here: https://developer.apple.com/...
New
AstonJ
Intel clearly not happy that Apple are now creating their own silicon :081:
New
d1bg12
Hello, Apple developers! I want to upload an app to testflight, but I’m having the issue from the picture and I can’t get around it. Ha...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New