CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Apple’s T2 security chip jailbreak

Hackers jailbreak Apple’s T2 security chip powered by bridgeOS - Report Cyber Crime.
The Apple T2 security chip has finally been jailbroken! Here’s all you need to know about it. The Apple T2 Security chip now has a jailbreak The latest update of checkra1n adds support for bridgeOS – the operating…

https://reportcybercrime.com/hackers-jailbreak-apples-t2-security-chip-powered-by-bridgeos/

This was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers. If you feel this thread could be in a better category or could include better tags and you are at Trust Level 3 or higher, please feel free to move/edit it :+1:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
MacOS Nix Setup (an alternative to Homebrew). I recently got a new Macbook, and began setting up the Nix package manager to install my d...
New
New
MikhailPertsev
Hi there! I wonder what is better for performance and “longevity” for iMac: should it be turned off through “Shut down” or should I put ...
New
AstonJ
Thought it might be interesting to have a thread for any unusual bugs we might come across…
New
MikhailPertsev
Hi there! I recently bought a new mouse pad (HyperX Fury) and it feels like without mouse pad the magic mouse is working better(smoother...
New
AstonJ
As requested by @DevotionGeo, a thread about Apple’s patent regarding a new reconfigurable keyboard… Last month, Apple patented a ne...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
This used to be easy - simply drag whatever files you want to onto a Time Machine disk. Now, macOS reserves the entire APFS disk for Time...
New
CommunityNews
macOS Monterey Preview. macOS Monterey. Connect like never before. Exciting FaceTime updates. An all-new Safari. Powerful new ways to wo...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New