MikhailPertsev
Mouse pad for Magic Mouse 2
Hi there!
I recently bought a new mouse pad (HyperX Fury) and it feels like without mouse pad the magic mouse is working better(smoother) than with it… But I don’t want to use it without mouse pad either…
So here is my question: What mouse pad do you use with your Magic Mouse? Is it a cloth one or a plastic one?
Most Liked
MikhailPertsev
My tracking speed is third from the end in the mouse settings (The maximum is too much for me). And I also disabled mouse acceleration with this command: defaults write .GlobalPreferences com.apple.mouse.scaling -1 (Not sure if it turns it off completely though …) You have a nice mouse pad
What model is it?
1
Popular Macos topics
Anyone else experience bugs with macOS?
I have two that are annoying me…
Every now and again after waking from sleep, Safari CPU cons...
New
New
Hi there!
I wonder what is better for performance and “longevity” for iMac: should it be turned off through “Shut down” or should I put ...
New
Hi there!
I recently bought a new mouse pad (HyperX Fury) and it feels like without mouse pad the magic mouse is working better(smoother...
New
Over the past decade, a large and opaque industry has been amassing increasing amounts of personal data.1,2
A complex ecosystem of websi...
New
This used to be easy - simply drag whatever files you want to onto a Time Machine disk. Now, macOS reserves the entire APFS disk for Time...
New
I’ve noticed that over the course of several updates my display (on both my MBP screen and my LG5K) has been looking more and more washed...
New
Intel clearly not happy that Apple are now creating their own silicon :081:
New
I almost did last night, but then had a change of heart - might just see what others think or wait for the initial set of bug-fixes first...
New
Just looking through my settings and noticed that Help Apple Improve Search was checked - yet I am almost certain that I did not opt-in t...
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









