bee
How to create a shared Class?
Hi, I’d like a class that I can access from all activities / views, which is initialised once and not need to pass the reference.
I guess I create a new class, but how initialise please?
Popular Android topics
I am in the process of research for my next technical blog about bypassing certificate pinning with Frida, thus I need to find some open ...
New
I’ve tried signing up for Airnow as I used to do very well when they were Airpush, but i haven’t used them in years. I went through the s...
New
Hello! I’m learning Android Jetpack compose development from tutorials and documentation by Android developers. And I ran into a problem…...
New
Honest question, do companies still use Java for their new android apps?
I thought everybody was using Kotlin these days.
New
There is an Android app. I just want to create two GRAPHS with CPU Runtime and Battery Consumption.
It is as simple as this.
I tried w...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
I’m developing an Android application in which I need to add functionality to automatically read a CSV file from a file manager, parse it...
New
I need to create an android app to receive contactless payment from my clients. how can I start that? My clients will be phisicaly in the...
New
Hello everyone,
I am new to Android development and I need some help.
I am running Android Studio Narwhal 3 (version 2025.1.3) on Ubunt...
New
I’m going through android application development and I’m trying to settle on an architecture that will remain maintainable as the projec...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









