BobW
How to change app text color or background color in Android Studio Panda 3?
I have installed Android Studio Panda 3 and have created a default ‘Empty Activity’ project.
When I connect a physical tablet, I can see the text that this app creates (“Hello Android!”).
The problem that I am having is that when I add a virtual device, I cannot see the text. It’s possible that this is because the virtual device has a black background and the text is also black. My tablet has a white background with its black text.
How do I change either the text color or the background color for this app? Can this be done in the main .kt file or do I have to modify one of the .xml files?
Popular Android topics
I am in the process of research for my next technical blog about bypassing certificate pinning with Frida, thus I need to find some open ...
New
I have made my version of browser on android platform.I have used chromium as base.
I have build it successfully & but the logo or i...
New
Hi, this is my parrition informarion. A week ago I erased ‘system’ and now my hotpepper puya tablet bootloops. I have a gsi im trying to...
New
Good afternoon. Brief story: My institution has several nfc tags in building which have to be scanned with specific app built and used in...
New
There is an Android app. I just want to create two GRAPHS with CPU Runtime and Battery Consumption.
It is as simple as this.
I tried w...
New
This is a question about Android Studio.
Where is the Android Studio emulator’s camera default apartment 3D model stored in Android Stud...
New
Can anyone help?
I have an android projector with Google-licensed Android system loaded.
It has the developer options passworded and th...
New
Hello everyone,
I am new to Android development and I need some help.
I am running Android Studio Narwhal 3 (version 2025.1.3) on Ubunt...
New
I’m going through android application development and I’m trying to settle on an architecture that will remain maintainable as the projec...
New
The front screen cracked on my BLU J5L (FCC ID: YHLBLU5L20) months ago. The BLU company won’t won’t sell parts for it, or say which Chin...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









