mavegaf
Agile Web Development with Rails 8: Page 70. typo in word: "addtion"
In Chapter 6. Task A: Creating the Application, page 70, there is a typo in the word `addtion`
Original: “If you examine that output, in addtion to the lines containing….“
Corrected: “If you examine that output, in addition to the lines containing….“
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
I thought that there might be interest in using the book with Rails 6.1 and Ruby 2.7.2. I’ll note what I needed to do differently here.
...
New
Hi Travis! Thank you for the cool book! :slight_smile:
I made a list of issues and thought I could post them chapter by chapter. I’m rev...
New
Hi,
build fails on:
bracket-lib = “~0.8.1”
when running on Mac Mini M1 Rust version 1.5.0:
Compiling winit v0.22.2
error[E0308]: mi...
New
Page 28: It implements io.ReaderAt on the store type.
Sorry if it’s a dumb question but was the io.ReaderAt supposed to be io.ReadAt?
...
New
Title: Web Development with Clojure, Third Edition, vB17.0 (p9)
The create table guestbook syntax suggested doesn’t seem to be accepted ...
New
A Common-Sense Guide to Data Structures and Algorithms, Second Edition by Jay Wengrow @jaywengrow
Hi,
I have the paperback version of t...
New
Dear Sophie.
I tried to do the “Authorization” exercise and have two questions:
When trying to plug in an email-service, I found the ...
New
Title: Build a Weather Station with Elixir and Nerves: Problem connecting to Postgres with Grafana on (page 64)
If you follow the defau...
New
Hi,
I am getting an error I cannot figure out on my test.
I have what I think is the exact code from the book, other than I changed “us...
New
Hi, I need some help, I’m new to rust and was learning through your book. but I got stuck at the last stage of distribution. Whenever I t...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









