CommunityNews
Writing a property-based testing library from scratch in Elm
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
Haven’t watched it yet but posting it and bookmarking the thread :nerd_face:
TypeScript continues to soar in popularity…
New
JavaScript allows calling a function with a different number of arguments than the expected number of parameters, i.e., one can pass fewe...
New
You can write fast, modern, responsive web applications by generating your HTML on the server, and delivering that (with a little help) d...
New
The key reason why you (and likely most developers) struggle with CSS, is that you underestimate it.
Underestimating CSS leads to a stra...
New
ReScript, née BuckleScript, is a state-of-the-art compiler that used to target OCaml (and Reason), but is fast moving away from its paren...
New
When web accessibility comes to mind most people think of just adding an alt text to an image, but there is much more to it! This article...
New
Choosing a language to replace Javascript (and why it’s F#).
This is an opinion piece. YMMV
Once in a while, I start a side project who...
New
User-preference based media features, container queries, and media queries for new screen types, such as foldable screens, will enable us...
New
ES2021 features list as approved by the Ecma General Assembly
Logical Assignment Operators (&&= |
Numeric Separators (1_000)
...
New
Why in 2021 would you bother making a website without js?
While researching this post I found two really great sources of information. S...
New
Other popular topics
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









