NewsBot
Popular Frontend topics
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
Fable 3.1.16 has been released.
Link: Release 3.1.16 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Tailwind v2.2.19 and v2.2.18 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/tailwindlabs/tailwindcss/releases/tag/v2.2.19
Link: https://...
New
Deno v1.18.2 has been released.
Link: Release v1.18.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/angular-v15-is-now-available-d...
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: July 2025
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: August 2025
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: November 2025
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Other popular topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









