CommunityNews
JS is weird - a fun and tricky JavaScript quiz
JavaScript is a great programming language, but thanks to the fact that its initial release was built in only ten days back in 1995, coupled with the fact that JS is backward-compatible, it’s also a bit weird. It doesn’t always behave the way you might think. In this quiz, you’ll be shown 25 quirky expressions and will have to guess the output. Even if you’re a JS developer, most of this syntax is probably, and hopefully, not something you use in your daily life.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
Haven’t watched it yet but posting it and bookmarking the thread :nerd_face:
TypeScript continues to soar in popularity…
New
New
The No-Framework Framework: JavaScript Without React Part I.
How I improved my programming speed by replacing React with plain JavaScrip...
New
Because lighter plugins mean lighter sites.
https://vanillalist.top/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news ...
New
Hey! We’re getting really close to releasing React + Vue support for Tailwind UI, so I thought it would be interesting to share some of t...
New
User-preference based media features, container queries, and media queries for new screen types, such as foldable screens, will enable us...
New
Here’s what I think: if you are building websites, you don’t need React (in most cases).
I have been building websites for over nine yea...
New
I love videos like this and it follows the same theme as @jaeyson’s thread here - I reckon the @ElixirCasts crew should consider experime...
New
I can’t remember who was asking about CSS tuts now… but these just showed up on my YouTube feed and look pretty good/up to date :023:
New
In this article, we’ll make an app more exclusive by requiring an invite to register. Along the way we’ll touch on topics like middleware...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /laravel









