CommunityNews
Smoothly Reverting CSS Animations
Hey there, you probably tried to animate some HTML elements in your time using transitions, transforms, and animations in the CSS. I tried the same, but one problem occurred when I animated something on hover.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
PDF documents are a major part of our digital lives and, in an era where we spend most of our time working inside a web browser, enhancin...
New
The future of web-based software architectures is already taking form, and this time it’s server-rendered (again). Papa’s got a brand new...
New
clickbait isn’t it? But this was Brock’s immediate reaction when we saw (and I recommend you read this first):
Full Third-Party Cookie ...
New
Humio software engineers Thomas Anagrius and Jeroen Engels sat down to talk about why they got involved with Elm for web-based front-end ...
New
New
;; This is an animated & interactive guide to
;; building a game in ClojureScript, because
;; I find the design patterns very intere...
New
In this article, we will look at the fascinating evolution of graphics in browsers from the prehistoric days of the early browsers. We wi...
New
In episode 59 of Thinking Elixir, we talk with Joel Kemp about his experience introducing Elixir at Spotify. We learn about the concurren...
New
Implementing an app redesign is never routine nor easy. Two weeks after I was hired at Polytomic, I began implementing the app’s first re...
New
I love videos like this and it follows the same theme as @jaeyson’s thread here - I reckon the @ElixirCasts crew should consider experime...
New
Other popular topics
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /laravel









