sorentwo
Unlocking Agentic Workflows with Oban
A new article showcasing some of Oban, and Oban Pro’s, distinct agentic workflow abilities.
Most Liked
chris.johan
Interesting. I have been learning some Elixir, but I haven’t tried using Oban yet.
2
Popular Frontend topics
Two ways you can take advantage of types in JavaScript (without TypeScript) - The Blinking Caret.
This blog post describes how you can e...
New
PDF documents are a major part of our digital lives and, in an era where we spend most of our time working inside a web browser, enhancin...
New
Humio software engineers Thomas Anagrius and Jeroen Engels sat down to talk about why they got involved with Elm for web-based front-end ...
New
Let’s build a fully functioning and settable “analog” clock with CSS custom properties and the calc() function. Then we’ll convert it int...
New
Mine is Firebase because it is easy to learn and fast .
New
I had the chance to toy around with Deno recently. And with “toy around” I mean dissecting it into little pieces and see how the sausage ...
New
I love videos like this and it follows the same theme as @jaeyson’s thread here - I reckon the @ElixirCasts crew should consider experime...
New
I have to admit: as I’ve watched Tailwind enthusiastically adopted by more and more of the frontend community, I’ve remained skeptical. B...
New
Bumblebee & Stable Diffusion & Phoenix Live View meets in one place! Learn how to create a live prompt generating Stable Diffusio...
New
Introduction
Dark mode is one of the most popular UI options in the current applications. It will offer less eyewear, enhanced battery li...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









