AstonJ
What are the most viewed YouTube vids per language?
Not sure why I was curious about this but

To add yours, in YouTube simply search for language-name language or framework-name framework and then sort by view count - choose the first video that is solely about that language.
First Post!
AstonJ
Here’s some to get us going…
Python - 18M views
Java - 6.4M views
Javascript - 5.6M views
C++ - 4.5M views
Swift - 3.5M views
Lua - 735K views
Ruby - 598K views
Haskell - 533K views
Elm - 488K views
Scala - 486K views
Rust - 330K views
Erlang - 148K views
Elixir - 140K views
Clojure - 100K views
Crystal - 26K views
Popular General Dev topics
What chair do you have while working… and why?
Is there a ‘best’ type of chair or working position for developers?
New
Which apps do you think are killing it right now?
Either from a technical perspective or ones that you like personally or feel have been...
New
I’m thinking of buying a monitor that I can rotate to use as a vertical monitor?
Also, I want to know if someone is using it for program...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Great paper by Igor Kopestenski on Erlang and GRiSP: Erlang as an Enabling Technology for Resilient General-Purpose Applications on Edge ...
New
Not sure if following fits exactly this thread, or if we should have a hobby thread…
For many years I’m designing and building model air...
New
Maybe a specific language or framework? Or a book or tool perhaps? What’s made your life easier and what do you think could make the live...
New
Chris Seaton, the creator of TruffleRuby has died. It appears from suicide :cry:
He left this note on Twitter on the weekend:
And one...
New
I don’t know what happened today. But I just started reading SICP which I meant to do for a long time.
The book itself:
I’m not even s...
New
Curious whether you remap your Caps Lock.
Do you remap your Caps Lock key?
poll
I have no idea what Globe is btw, just seen it in the ma...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11384)
- Dev Chat
- Questions (37)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









