justinjunodev

justinjunodev

Tweet Tweet! Share your twitter handles here

Name says it all.

If you are active on Twitter and want to connect with other devtalk users, add your handle below.

You can follow and chat with me anytime @justinjunodev.

birds-word

Most Liked

mafinar

mafinar

Mine’s @mafinar

Devtalk

Devtalk

Don’t forgot to follow @dev_talk too :nerd_face:

We’ll follow everyone back too :blue_heart:

dasdom

dasdom

Author of Build Location-Based Projects for iOS

I’m @dasdom. :wave:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
If you’re a fan, why? If you’re not fussed on it, how comes?
New
AstonJ
What do you think needs fixing in the digital / computer science sphere?
New
Exadra37
Cloudflare as workers to run serverless code without using containers: So it seems that Isolates is based on: What we ended up settl...
New
AstonJ
If you could work on any project, what would it be? :upside_down_face:
New
jamiedumont
This is all going to be a bit hand-wavey and straight off the top of my head, so bear with me, but it’s a thought/debate that’s been ratt...
New
TwistingTwists
Hello Fellow developers, I have been trying to wrap my head around How difficult would it have been to be a dev 20-30 years ago? I have...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
jaeyson
Hi all, does anybody tried Shankar Devy’s Phoenix Inside Out book series? Also, will there be a big difference (aside from context prior...
New
DevotionGeo
Amazon CodeWhisperer is an alternative to GitHub Copilot, and it’s free!
New
AntonRich
I don’t know what happened today. But I just started reading SICP which I meant to do for a long time. The book itself: I’m not even s...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New