CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Programming and Proving in Agda

agda-lecture-notes/agda.pdf at master · jespercockx/agda-lecture-notes.
Agda lecture notes for the Functional Programming course at TU Delft - agda-lecture-notes/agda.pdf at master · jespercockx/agda-lecture-notes

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
It’s Time to Say Goodbye to Docker. Docker is not the only containerization tool out there and there might just be better alternatives… ...
New
First poster: bot
Powerful, flexible, complex: The origins of C++ date back 40 years, yet it remains one of the most widely used programming languages toda...
New
New
First poster: bot
One of Haskell’s features that I really liked was list comprehensions, so I was very pleased to discover how nice Julia’s comprehensions ...
New
CommunityNews
This repository contains a collection of sample applications and libraries written in Zig programming language and using DirectX 12 API. ...
New
CommunityNews
Multicore OCaml by kayceesrk · Pull Request #10831 · ocaml/ocaml. This PR adds support for shared-memory parallelism through domains and...
New
CommunityNews
One of the strongest sides of Go programming language is a built-in concurrency based on Tony Hoare’s CSP paper. Go is designed with conc...
New
First poster: bot
Disclaimer: I work at Uber and am partially responsible for bringing zig cc to serious internal use. Opinions are mine, this blog post is...
New
First poster: faust
Ruffle is a Flash Player emulator written in Rust. Ruffle runs natively on all modern operating systems as a standalone application, and ...
New
First poster: bot
not-common-lisp-to-julia.org. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New