selasley
Pandas Brain Teasers: Errata on page 21
Not sure if this is the correct place to report errata. On page 21, I believe “Integers don’t have a special value “empty” value, so the dtype of out is not float64.” should be “Integers don’t have a special value “empty” value, so the dtype of out is not int64.”
Most Liked
tebeka
Author of Go Brain Teasers
Thanks! That’s the right place to report this.
Sorry for the confusion, the typo is “not” that should have been “now”:
Integers don’t have a special “empty” value, so the dtype of out is now
float64.
1
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
your book suggests to use Image.toByteData() to convert image to bytes, however I get the following error: "the getter ‘toByteData’ isn’t...
New
I can’t setup the Rails source code. This happens in a working directory containing multiple (postgres) Rails apps.
With:
ruby-3.0.0
s...
New
On the page xv there is an instruction to run bin/setup from the main folder. I downloaded the source code today (12/03/21) and can’t see...
New
Title: Intuitive Python: docker run… denied error (page 2)
Attempted to run the docker command in both CLI and Powershell
PS C:\Users\r...
New
In case this helps anyone, I’ve had issues setting up the rails source code. Here were the solutions:
In Gemfile, change
gem 'rails'
t...
New
A Common-Sense Guide to Data Structures and Algorithms, Second Edition by Jay Wengrow @jaywengrow
Hi,
I have the paperback version of t...
New
Hello! Thanks for the great book.
I was attempting the Trie (chap 17) exercises and for number 4 the solution provided for the autocorre...
New
Hi,
I am getting an error I cannot figure out on my test.
I have what I think is the exact code from the book, other than I changed “us...
New
Hi, I’ve got a question about the implementation of PubSub when using a Phoenix.Socket.Transport behaviour rather than channels.
Before ...
New
From page 13:
On Python 3.7, you can install the libraries with pip by running these commands inside a Python venv using Visual Studio ...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









