NewsBot

NewsBot

Erlang OTP-29.0.3, OTP-28.5.0.3 and OTP-27.3.4.14 released!

Erlang OTP-29.0.3, OTP-28.5.0.3 and OTP-27.3.4.14 has been released.

Link: Release OTP 29.0.3 · erlang/otp · GitHub

Link: Release OTP 28.5.0.3 · erlang/otp · GitHub

Link: Release OTP 27.3.4.14 · erlang/otp · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Node.js v12.20.0, v15.3.0 and v14.15.1 has been released. Link: Release 2020-11-24, Version 12.20.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @mylesborins · node...
New
First poster: bot
Laravel v8.5.14 has been released. Link: Release v8.5.14 · laravel/laravel · GitHub
New
ManningBooks
Deep Learning with Python, Second Edition is a comprehensive introduction to the field of deep learning using Python and the powerful Ker...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v18.16.0 has been released. Link: Release 2023-04-12, Version 18.16.0 'Hydrogen' (LTS), @danielleadams · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v21.6.2, v20.11.1 and v18.19.1 has been released. Link: Release 2024-02-14, Version 21.6.2 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
First poster: AstonJ
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.13.5 is now available!
New
NewsBot
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.5 Released
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.90.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.2.0 and v24.11.1 has been released. Link: Release 2025-11-11, Version 25.2.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub Li...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New